SPECIALISED SECURITY & TRAINING SERVICES
ON THE GOLD COAST, BRISBANE & CAIRNS
07 5679 0110
Enquiries welcomed !
Contribute your highly effective communication and interpersonal experience to the fast paced security industry sector – security, safety, weapons safety skills, knowledge and task skills for new career, advancement & casual employment opportunities!
Complete QLD Security or Weapon Licence Application training or refreshers!
Know how to provide First Aid/CPR in an Emergency!
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
Pre-Requisite: We highly recommend a minimum of Grade 10 level of English reading and writing, and ability to meet licence application and funded program requirements.
- QLD Security Licence Application conditions
- QLD Security and Private Investigator Licence Application Form
- QLD Security Weapons Licence Category C, E and H Conditions and Application Form
- QLD Firearms Safety – Minors Licence conditions and Application Form
- QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee Program eligibility and FAQs
- Induction and Code of Conduct responsibilities; QLD Government funded program eligibility and conditions; RPL, training & assessment, principles of assessment and rules of evidence, refund, review/appeal process; change of contact details
- Declaration of Handbook access is required in all Program and Course Enrolment Forms.
Enrolment Form completion
- Select your preferred enrolment form format – PDF or MS (Microsoft document) from the Program and Course options
- Download, save, complete and email firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the office/training venue at 1/42 Nerang Street, Southport to:
- Complete pre-enrolment compliance documents
- Sign enrolment form and provide original or J.P verified program/course eligibility documents for verification
- Program or Course fee receipting or Certegy-Ezi-Pay Plan approval (set-up fees apply)
Program or Course Student Kit Induction will be provided by a TAE qualified and experienced security trainer – we will clarify any concerns and promptly available for support by phone, email or in person during your self-paced (theory) learning activities before attending practical task skill and theory course for competency assessment and outcome.
PROGRAMS for QLD Security Licence Application
QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee or Boost Program
COURSES for Security functions, First Aid/ CPR, RSA & Refreshers
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Provide CPR
- Responsible Service of Alcohol – RSA
- Security Licence Function – Bodyguard or Monitoring or Cash-In-Transit. For current QLD security licence holders or Statement of Attainment/s for completed CPP20212 CII in Security Program candidates
- Armed Robbery Awareness
QLD Security licence renewal/refresh training:
- Security Licence Function Refresh Course
- First Aid Course
- CPR Course
Youth Skills Courses
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Provide CPR Course
- 10618NAT Course in Weapons Safety
Parental/guardian consent required for candidates under 18 years of age
COURSES for QLD Weapons Licence Application
- 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety – approved by the QLD Police Weapon Division
- Security Firearms Safety – for current QLD security licence Cash-in-Transit function holders
- Security Weapons Requalification – for security (guard) weapon licence holders with current QLD security licence Cash-in-Transit function
Look forward to seeing you soon !
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Crowd Control / Bodyguard Licence Renewal Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification