SPECIALISED SECURITY & TRAINING SERVICES
ON THE GOLD COAST, BRISBANE & CAIRNS
07 5679 0110
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE / BOOST
QLD GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROGRAMS
Are you a Queenslander with a desire for a P.I or security industry career?
QLD SECURITY or PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LICENCE TRAINING PROGRAMS
CPP30411 CIII in SECURITY OPERATIONS PACKAGE
Security licence functions:
Unarmed Security Officer | Crowd Control | Bodyguard | Monitoring | Cash-In-Transit Plus! First Aid, CPR and RSA – mandatory QLD security licence & QLD OLGR requirements!
CPP30607 CIII in INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES PROGRAM
Security Private Investigator licence function:
Surveillance, Missing persons, Liability, Workers Comp & Criminal investigations, and more!
Regal Security and Industry Training Pty Ltd, RTO 32331 – Regal Training with a network of highly skilled, TAE qualified with over 22 years combined experience security industry professionals are a Gold Coast owned and operated provider of nationally recognised programs and courses for QLD security or weapons licence applications, meeting ASQA regulatory compliance 2018 and a QLD funded program PQS provider since 2016 of Vocational Education and Training – Certificate 3 Guarantee Programs.
With a proud reputation of exceeding student learning pathway participation, outcomes and QLD business and community confidence and expectations in the provision of personal safety and security response.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
Student Co-contribution Fee: Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
Are you eligible to enrol in a (once only) Certificate 3 Guarantee or Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Program?
Click to access Program Pre-Requisites and enrolment eligibility information
- Over 18 years of age and meet QLD security licence application conditions and criteria
- Reading and writing ability (minimum English Grade 10 level) highly recommended.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) checklist completion for learning adjustment agreed by the trainer/assessor and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Certificate 3 Gurantee Program Handbook access for information on trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes and forms
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number to enable issuance of program certifications. Either register or request your USI details.
Enrolment Form – Identification, QLD resident, Citizenship and Concessional fee eligibility documents
Provide minimum of 1 type of evidence for each of the following 4 categories, with an evidence type able to meet multiple categories:
- Date of Birth: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; 18+ card, Passport
- QLD residency: Driver licence; Heavy vehicle or marine licence; Health Care Card; Pensioner Concession Card; residential power/phone/internet account or bank statement issued in last 6 months; rental agreement, ATO or QLD AEC or local government notice
- Citizenship: Medicare card (green); Australia, New Zealand or international passport; Birth certificate/extract; Australian citizenship certificate; VEVO verification document
- Concessional fee eligibility: Health Care or Pensioner Concession card holder (or their partner or guardian) or with a disability or of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
QLD SECURITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Unarmed/Static Security | Crowd Control | Bodyguard | CCTV/Alarm Monitoring | C.I.T
The security industry is rapidly growing and evolving to exceed safety of persons and premise expectations in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Queensland and nationally in a wide range of Industry Sector premises:
- Retail, Public Transport, Hospitality, Education, Sport and Recreational, Health, Mining, Energy, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Aviation, Government; and
- Liquor licenced Premises, Venues, Night Clubs, Bars, Sporting Venues, In/Outdoor Events, Festivals, Private Events
CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package
Click to access information for your blended learning participation in the CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package!
As a licensed Private Investigator career prospects in the private and Government sector and for individuals include:
- Surveillance, public liability and Workers Compensation investigation, motor vehicle accident, stolen motor vehicle and home contents theft
- Company and business thefts and fraud, stalking, missing persons
- Copyright infringement and criminal investigations
Private Investigator Program
Click to access information for your blended learning participation in the Private Investigator Program!
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program: Concessional $15 or Non-Concessional $50
Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost Program: Co-Contribution fee will be confirmed after reciept of letter of confirmation recieved.
Click to access QLD funded program co-contribution fee formula
Students contribute to the cost of their training through a co-contribution fee which covers any enrolment charges, tuition fees, services fees, material fees and all other costs associated with delivery, and may be paid by the student or on their behalf by an employer or another third party. Co-contribution fee formula:
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations (14 units) @ $3.60 each | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services (15 units) @ $3.30 each
The CII/CIII Security Operations Program Package also includes: CPP20212, First Aid & CPR and RSA (SoA) program & course components, ensuring all Regal Training students meet QLD security licence application for multiple security functions (training records) requirements and QLD OLGR – RSA certification for crowd controllers in liquor licence premises.
Start your security or P.I career – blended learning pathway today!
ABN: 46 176 677 836
ACN: 156 550 613
RTO Number: 32331
Firm Licence: 3539164
TRAINING: Testimonials | Provide First Aid / CPR and Refresh Courses | SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Armed Robbery Awareness - 4 Hour Course | CII / CIII Security Operations Program Package | CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations R3 | CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations R4 | CPP30607 CIII in Investigative Services | Certificate 3 Guarantee | Bodyguard Licence Function Course | Monitoring Licence Function Course | Cash-In-Transit Licence Function Course | Crowd Control / Bodyguard Licence Renewal Courses | 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety | Security Firearms Safety Course | Security Weapons Requalification